Friday, April 22, 2011

Mata-Jiwa-Cinta ku
















I dont how it is when my big sis was here in KL few years back. She seldom went back to Penang. Maybe financial problem but still you're alone here. Didn't you for a second miss your family back home..your brothers and sister your nephew and nieces. I don't know, maybe she & me we are two different people only tied up by blood. She seldom call home. There were times when she didn't even want to went back to Penang during the festive season. Would rather spent time with her so call friends.

We are two different people indeed. I would go crazy if I didn't call anybody from Penang. I would go crazy if I didn't for a day hear their voice or know what's going on back home. I would go crazy if I didn't know what's my little ones are up to at school. What they learn, how good they are now at reading, or even how many goal they score at a school game. It's sad to know that I miss all those excitement. Before I would try not to miss any sports day, any school concert or kindergarten graduation. A month is already too long for me being away from home....Financially I would find a way just to go home and see each & every faces that I miss. Today its been almost two month...since last Im back home...I Miss Themmm

I wanna Go Home!!!!!!

Mereka - "Mata-Jiwa-Cinta" ku

























No comments:

Post a Comment