Friday, April 27, 2012

Me and My Obsession Part 2

안녕하세요 (hello) :D

I am now a Korean Fanatic. 

There's a Dongseng at my workplace who call me Korean Noona :)

Drama-Movies-Songs but not Kpop.  I am more to those ballads songs.  Even though I don't really understand what they are singing but the voice of the singer really touch my heart.  Especially those heart wrenching breaking songs.  I really love Kim Bum Soo-Bogoshipda from Stairway to Heaven OST and now Ali -Hurt from the Rooftop Prince OST.  Their music and voice just makes your tears flow and your heart break. Huhuhu! 



This is the KDrama I am watching right now.  'Rooftop Prince' - Romance Comedy featuring JYJ Micky Yoochun and Han Ji Min.


Another new KDrama right now is King2Heart - a Historical Romance featuring the Korean National Fave star Lee Seunggi and my fave K-Actress Ha Ji Won.

Before I'ld watch on line.  But than, a friend thought me how to download it until my 500gb HDD was full of KDrama. That day, I accidentally went to Speedy and say that they were having sale of Korean cd's.  Almost clear off the rack, hahahaha.  Now I have quite a collection of my fave actors. Hyun Bin, Won Bin, Bi, Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hoon and Lee Dong Wook.  I even went to watch a Korean Movie premier on my birthday last week, :). My Way featuring Jang Dong Gun - a damn good movie, I tell you.

Even now I only listen to Korean Music, Funny huyh! For someone who can't even speak Korean and don't even understand the lyrics they're singing.  What can I say, Music brought love to the world.

My Fave KStar - 
1. Ballad King - Sung Si Kyung, 
2. The husky voice singer - Park Hyo Shin
3. The greatest singer - Kim Bum Soo
4. The greatest voice - Ali

OWh and I love those Group Idols too, especially Big Bang, 2am, JYJ and 2pm.

What to do...I AM OBSESSED AND AM A KOREAN FANATIC.

언제 까지나 나는 행복 해요.
난 사람들이 날 생각하든 상관 없어.