Thursday, January 13, 2011

If I WereThe Green Hornet

When you hear about Hornets, what do you imagine?

Me I Imagine that small yellow flying thing that can sting you..me takut lorr!




But me likee this hornet..If me got money me want to own one..



but not only me no money, me also got no motorcyle license maa..how to buy...hehehe

But now aaa. I am hearing not these 2 hornets, me hear the Green Hornets are coming to town. Some super hero. Not the 1930s Green Hornet one. Them aaa the new version of Green Hornet.

If I were The Green Hornet, what power do I want to have aaa....

First..of course a sexy body like Catwoman..meowwww :D
Hornets body are sexy maa....



then must have all super alien power like Ben 10,....hahahaha why not he Green maaa




Can stretch my body like mrs Incredible...


have a cool car like Batman



hehehee than only I can go and fight crime....I will make sure that all robbers, killers or the going to be gangsters & villains will think twice 0r thrice before committing any crime.

Aiyooo..dreamm on...

Neway this coming 27th January 2011, The Green Hornets will be in the theater near us...


Green Hornet


Can't wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment