Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Syaaban Weekend...

Today is the last Saturday in Syaaban.

The plan is going out for a stroll outside...maybe window shopping or getting a bite to eat or maybe a muvee. "Kapten Mareka" is playing now at the theater. I'ld rush out after finishing last week laundry. So while waiting lepak-lepak la depan TV...OMG a SRK muvee is on.

Just remembered. Yesterday I told a friend of mine, I am planning to stay up late, watch some KBS drama marathon on my lappy. Wake up late on Saturday, get ready and go out for a muvee but if SRK was on tv tomorrow I will cancel my plan. And to my suprise today, as I was lepaking and strolling down the channel on TV the he was SRK & Kajol in दिलवाले दुल्हनिया ले जाएँगे -DDJL.
OMG my 2 fave hindi star. Guess I will have to cancel my plans for today but am kinda hungry. Think just have to reconsider. Well GTG now, need to concentrate on the muvee (eventhough have watch it so many times)

So, आप बाद में देखने के लिए, अब के लिए अलविदा