Thursday, October 21, 2010

My BlackBerry Torch 9800

I'm in search, darkness fills my path. I'm in need of something to guide my journey to being smarter. From far I see that shiny light. Coming close I could imagine it's Slender shiny body. By a slide of a finger you could change from one application to the other. When you are tired of sliding, the qwerty buttons are available. I could take pictures of luved ones with it's 5 MP flash camera, continuous auto-focus and image stabilization, plus 11 photo modes and video recording. WOW! If 8gb is not enough upgrade it's memory to 32gb how cool is that.

Even better, I can multiple open websites with tabbed browsing to get connected with WWW. facebooking, Twittering and Spacing. Can even bookmark my favorite sites with branded icons and customizable names and access them right from the home screen. And with it's large screen, I can easily watch a full-featured music player in portrait or landscape. Well, what was that, that's going to brighten my way in the smartworld, of cos it's the one and only Blackberry Torch 9800. Lite up ur life... :)

To enjoy a more effective connection sign-up for CELCOM exec50 plan.




Celcom Exec 50
The plan with automatic discount up to 30% every month!
The more you use; the more you save. It's as simple as that. If you find that prospect appealing, then the Celcom Exec 50 plan is definitely the plan for you.









No comments:

Post a Comment