Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Salam to all and Welcome to the New Year 2012. The year that Nostradamus predicted as the year the world would come to an end. Today is the 3rd day into 2012. Nothing has change yet. The three Days pass as a normal day. Met an old friend in the elevator this morning and she asked me, what's my new years resolution for this new year? Without hesitation I told her I had none. What's the point of making a new year's resolution when you have no intention to complete it.
Me, I want to live like what
says:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”


I want to live my life to the fullest as per what the
The Prophet Muhammad SAW said:

"Work hard while you live in this world as if you would lived forever, and worship and pray to ALLAH as if you'll die tomorrow."


So lets cherish the time and the opportunity that we were given by ALLAH. With an "ALHAMDULLILLAH" to the first breath that we take every morning the minute we open our eyes.

Amin.