Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Had A Dream....

Why the post about dream today?

Because I had a dream last night.

I seldom dream, maybe sometime "once in a blue moon."

People says, if you dream about someone, it's because that person is thinking about you or it's because you thought about that person too much that they appears in your dream. But there is also a saying that when you dream of someone that has already died, you have to send a "doa" to them.

In my dream last night, my uncle enters our house and informed that someone is outside the house wanting to see me. The person waiting was my first BF, my first ever true love. I went to meet him, we talk and walk and laugh together. We were happy like before when suddenly the alarm went off and he was gone.

About the dream:-

1. I haven't seen him that old BF, for I think about 21 years already. Maybe he suddenly is thinking about me. Maybe he is trying to find me to apologize to me for what he had done in the past. Well, "I forgive you for everything, demi Allah! Those were during our immature times. To tell you the truth, those were the happiest moments."

2. My Uncle, he had died about a few years ago. To think that he came to find me makes me sad. He doesn't have any family. No other children except us his nephew and nieces. It's as though to mean that
We had forgotten about him and nobody had send him any "DOA".

Having him coming in my dreams, making me realize that " I have lost my way for a long time, I have forgotten about a lot of things. I've strayed away for too long and it's about time for me to go home.

Masyaallah!! Ya Allah give me strength and courage! Ya Allah show me the way home!