Sunday, January 8, 2012

External HDD


This is My 500gb External HDD and it is almost exhausted now.

Reason : too much of movies downloaded especially K-Drama & Movies that takes up almost 90% of the space.

Got to slow down on them now.

Why?
Because they are turning me into a dumb ass....hahahhaa! P3! P3! It's means you're blaming others for your own mistakes. Actually, I, am, turning myself into a dumbass. To hooked up on watching those drama & movies that I got so addicted and can't think of anything else except korean movies & drama. Everytime I switch on my PC @ work or @home, those are the 1st thing that run thru my brain.....dit!dit!dit! Now I'm kinda lose track of life. Got to get my life back at course.

For a start...transfering or deleting those movie files.

12 - 4.7gb DVD.....full!

Files are too big to transfer to into DVD so decided to get me another ext.HDD. A 1TB HDD would be good. As I was browsing, I was suprised to know that I'm outdated of the gadget world now. 1TB is oldskol already. It's 4TB now. My GOD, how humiliating it is. That's why I say that I'm losing track of life.

Anyway......these are the HDD's 4TB is still new so I don't think it's in Malaysia yet but still have to go survey it @LowYat to make sure. Bet the price is still expensive if it's already in the market. So for now, I'm just going to get the 1TB HDD. Most probably Samsung cuz the casing kinda cool - Chocolate Brown. hehehe!..

Samsung 1TB HDD@RM 349.00

Seagate 1.5TB HDD@RM549.00


Samsung 2TB HDD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Seagate 3TB HDD

Seagate 4TB HDD @ USD 249.99