Friday, November 23, 2012

Hopes and Dreams


This was my post 1 1/2 years ago  :

It's my 43rd Birthday today. How time flies. Have a few more things still need to accomplish. A list of new achievement. The time is running short. Hopefully I could achieve and complete it as planned.

When I was growing up, I had a lot of dreams. I wanted a lot of things. But unfortunately, some of those dreams have to be put a side for more important things. And some of those needs had to be forgotten. So when I grew up , I promised myself that I'll do my very best to fulfilled all those broken dreams. Present myself with things I could not afford before.

Along those years of growing up. There had been a lot of laughter & tears A lot of ups and down. Been through a lot of obstacles, a lot of heartbreaks, broke a few too. Just when you thought you had something than you realize they are just a fake dream. Someone try to hitchhike your ride to make an easy life out of themselves through your hard work. I've lost a lot of people that are so dear to me. My dad, my mum, grandma, uncle.... may their soul be blessed by Allah.

So, 19th April 2011, it's just another day and in 24hrs it will be gone. But in this day I pray to Allah for HIS blessing. Pray that I'll be granted strength and courage and health. Pray that I'ld be a better Muslim than the day before. I Thank Allah for all that HE had given. Alhamdullillah!! Praise to Allah that I've been given a chance to live till this very day.




Somewhere, somehow everything came to a halt.  The hopes and dreams had been paused for some reason that's un-explainable and the journey of my life came to a stop somehow.  I've lost track of my life, lost pace to what I'm suppose to do, lost count of what I wanted to achieve and those dreams had just vanished into thin air.  My mind just went blank, zero, nothing.  It's as though it has been suck out empty.  


No More



No more   


    
Just living and breathing like a zombie